Fixed: Logitech Brio Webcam Not Recognized After Windows 10 Update
Logitech BRIO webcam is the first 4K HDR webcam. So using it on Windows 10 will be a perfect experience. But after you downloaded the Windows 10 creators update and installed it, the webcam video will be lost, and it cannot be detected by the updated system version. So the new creators update caused errors with Logitech BRIO 4K webcam.
Actually, backing to the previous version of Windows 10 won’t be a smart choice to solve this problem. So try to update the Logitech BRIO webcam driver to solve this problem. Of course, if you are using an integrated webcam for a laptop, you can find the solution from here: how to solve the integrated webcam not working issue.
1. Open device manager by right-clicking Win icon and choose Device Manager option.
2. Expand Imaging devices, and find Logitech BRIO. Or maybe you can find an Unknown device list in Other devices.
3. Right-click Logitech BRIO and choose Update Driver Software.
4.Select Browse my computer for driver software. You need to install the Logitech BRIO webcam driver manually.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
6. Choose USB Video Device. And you need to select the option Show compatible hardware.
In this window, you will see the Logitech BRIO and USB Video Device. Do not choose the Logitech BRIO, because this is the device driver you had already installed. Choosing USB Video device will help you install the compatible device driver. Normally, this will be a generic driver provided by Windows.
After you click Next, Windows will install the USB video device driver for the Logitech BRIO.
7. Restart computer. This will take effect to the new changes.
After rebooting the computer, you will find the webcam can be recognized by Windows 10, and it had the video again.
For the driver issue, you can use Driver Doctor to fix it easily and fast. After you install the creators update, you can download Driver Doctor to help you download and update Logitech BRIO webcam driver.
Driver Doctor will help scan all devices and recommend the latest version drivers for you. Then you can download and update all drivers automatically.