Have you ever encounter problems such as not working Bluetooth, Bluetooth missing and no drivers to be found for peripheral devices when you are trying to upgrade your system from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10? These are the reminders that are telling you that you need to upgrade your latest Bluetooth drivers and keep them updated with your current system such as Windows 10.
Why/When it happened?
1. When you upgrade the system, the new system file may not contained the drivers that are right for your new system. Since there is a time difference between the release of the new system and the release of the drivers, not to mention drivers for device such as Bluetooth, which is not a mainstream device and Microsoft may be even put it in the system fie.
2. If your Bluetooth driver is supported by Windows 7 and Windows 8, then you will find it working just fine when you upgrade your system from Windows 7 to Windows 8. But when you try to upgrade your system from Windows 8 to Windows 10, you will find your Bluetooth not working since the Bluetooth drivers might not be supported by Windows 10. Therefore, you will need to update your Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers.
Top 5 solutions to help you fix unavailable Bluetooth problem on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
We know that to use your Bluetooth peripheral devices, first you need a Bluetooth driver to help your Bluetooth adapter connect to your computer.
Way 1: Fix no driver found for Bluetooth Peripheral Device on Windows 10
This is quite a normal problem on Windows 10 system which can also be fixed quite easily. In addition, you can solve all the Windows 10 update drivers problem at a time. This could count as an automatic solution for your Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10.
Fix it with Driver DR(Short for Driver Doctor). Use Driver Dr to scan your computer to see if the Bluetooth drivers are out of date, incompatible missing or there are some errors with them. Moreover, after the update or upgrade of your system, it can also help solve your problems as follows.
- Automatically scan computer device to generate hardware information and driver information
- Help to indentify hardware that cannot be detected or recognized by the system
- Update and download Bluetooth drivers to make sure that they are compatible to Windows 10 system
- Update other outdated drivers to make them fit with Windows 10 system
Please refer to the following guide step by step. This should be easy and efficient.
Step 1: Download and install this Bluetooth Drivers Updater on your computer.
Step 2: Run the “scan” function to allow the product to scan drivers on your computer.
Step 3: After the scan, recommended Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 system will be shown on the interface. Click “download” to download and then update the needed driver(s).
After this, you can try transfer files, movies, photos from and to your computer and devices.
Way 2: Reset the Bluetooth device.
If you cannot find Bluetooth device, you can try to remove it and then connect it again.
1. Go to Start button, and click “Settings” and enter “Devices” to enter the devices list.
2. Choose devices that are not working and click “Remove Device”.
3. Click “Add a Bluetooth” and it will refresh the computer, press the reset button on the device.
4. Select “My device is set up and ready to be found” box and next.
5. When the Bluetooth device is found, select it, click “Next” and follow the rest of the wizard.
Note: Problem might not be solved every time you try this method. The system requires a further check of the “Device Manager” after it automatically install the Bluetooth. If an exclamation mark appears on the Bluetooth Adapter, that means you are having an incompatible problem, which means that you are going back to Way 1 to get your problem fixed.
Way 3: Search automatically for Update Bluetooth driver software
If your Bluetooth adapter is incompatible with the new system, try to use Microsoft to update drivers for you device automatically.
Single click on “Bluetooth peripheral device”, press the right key, choose “Properties”. Then choose “Driver”.
Choose “Update Driver”, then enter Microsoft automatically search for update driver software function. And the system will automatically help to search online the driver you need and then download it.
This method requires that your Internet connection is working just fine, otherwise, you will not be able to have access to the download page. Apart from that, only some but not all of the drivers’ incompatible problem can be solved. If your problem with your Bluetooth driver still persists, please go back to Way 1 and have a try of our product Driver Doctor.
Way 4: Bluetooth Driver Installer
You will need another tool to help you in this way. Bluetooth Driver Installer is a free Bluetooth drivers download and update software. You can download it from here: Bluetooth Driver Installer.
Tips: Because this software is a simple freeware, and it is not create system restore point, so you need to manually create system restore.